Saturday, January 24, 2009

So last night while Taylor was looking to buy a bed on craigslist we decided to check the missed connections section. And this is a post we came upon:

You'll know if this is you or not. My workout partner got a call and left in middle of workout. You saw me on bench and offered to spot me almost as soon as he left. When I finished, you told me in a confidential manner that I should probably wear a jock or tighter briefs when at the gym. I showed you I was in fact wearing a jock and your jaw dropped. ;) I thought you were gonna follow me into the locker room, man. You're built like a brick *$&# house, and if you're into it or ever decide to mess around with a man, I'm there..
I would like to know if people have ever really been reconnected. Doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment